- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Megan at email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Even though I may receive compensation for certain posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Review and Giveaway Policies
I will review any and all products that I expect will be of interest to my readers. I reserve the right to refuse a potential review if it does not meet this standard.
Please allow 2-6 weeks for a review to be completed. As the time of publication approaches, I will email you with the draft review for approval and testimonial use. My reviews will be 100% my own opinion. In the event of a negative review, you may decline the publication. If you have a specific date in mind for the publication of a review, I will always do my best to accommodate it.
Reviews will be written for free. I will not be responsible for shipping costs of review items and review items will not be returned. I will not review sample sizes for any item other than food.
If you would like to supply a discount code with the review or in a separate post, or sponsor a giveaway in conjunction with a review, there is no additional charge.
Giveaways will be promoted via email and RSS, Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, blogging forums, and giveaway listings (10+ ongoing lists, 3+ daily lists each day for the first 10 days of the giveaway). Giveaways can be modified to run in a specific allotted time frame, if you so choose. Giveaway sponsors will be responsible for shipping prizes, ideally within 2 weeks of winner selection. Local sponsors (southeastern CT) may arrange a pickup and I will handle shipping if need be.
Entries in a sponsored giveaway can include but are not limited to: liking a Facebook page, following a twitter account, circling a Google Plus page, commenting on a website or Facebook page, subscribing to a mailing list, and/or visiting the sponsor’s website and commenting about learned information on the giveaway page. Offering entries for purchases will not be allowed.
If you would like to contact me in regards to a review or giveaway, please don’t hesitate to contact me at potatochipcats(at)gmail(dot)com or use the “Contact Me” page.